Are you wondering whether to contact a chauffeur or not for your visit abroad? Read on to find what look for in such a service!
- Pricing – the pricing of a Melbourne chauffeur cars is the first thing most customers inquire into. Since most customers begin their search for a chauffeur company by setting a specific budget, you will often be looking for services below a certain price range. What is important to notice here is that there is a ‘standard’ price for any distance – and to realize if any overcharging is taking place based on this estimation? It is very common for chauffeur companies to overcharge unknowing customers, so it is important you take preventive measures to that end. Furthermore, also know that the brand of the vehicle – that is, whether it is a luxury brand or not – also heavily influences the pricing of the service.
- Quality – what you should be looking for in the quality of service is basically the ability of the chauffeur to provide you with a decent ride. This means that the driver should be aware of any potential congestions, weather abnormalities and other unforeseen events that may delay a journey – and that he or she should be capable of successfully mitigating their impact, or minimizing it at the very least.
- Professionalism – professionalism extends from the driver to the receptionists and other officials of the chauffeur company. All employees should be mild mannered and willing to help you with any queries. They should take steps to ensure that your ride is comfortable, as well as to provide follow-up. A good way to identify the level of professionalism is by conversing with the driver – but you can gain an idea of the company by talking to the receptionists as well: see if they promptly provide you with estimates for special trips you request.
- Punctuality – transportation is a time-based affair: every customer wishes to get to their destination as early as possible. Of course, it is possible for most customers being late as well. A corporate chauffeur Melbourne company will make sure their driver is present at the starting location at least fifteen minutes prior to the requested time, and will be willing to wait for at least an additional quarter of an hour in case of delays. For example, if you were to hire a limo, Melbourne to airport, your first priority would be to get in time for your flight, no?
- Insurance – lastly, you need to make sure that the service and vehicle are properly insured in case of any unexpected circumstances such as accidents or burglaries. Ask from the receptionists as to whether the vehicles are fully insured (not simply third party insurance), and request for such documents from the chauffeur as well.